In today’s property market, when you find a house for sale in the Adelaide Hills that you love, get your offer in fast. There’s still incredible competition and demand from buyers in the Adelaide Hills.
National numbers reflect this too, with a 50% increase in sales volume compared to the same period over the past five years. With an extended stock shortage, sales happen faster than ever before.
Making an offer on a property has long been a frustration for us (and probably you, too). Some agencies use a template for the letter of offer, while others use a text or email as the contract. There was no streamlined system, until now.
With South Australia requiring all offers to be in writing and presented to the vendor within 48 hours, this is an important process. With the new technology integrated in our website, making an offer on a Nitschke property is now quick and easy.
The steps to put in an offer on a Nitschke house for sale
- Click on ‘Buy’ on our home page to search houses for sale Adelaide Hills
- Select the property you’re interested in and follow ‘Make an Offer’
- You can either Make an Offer immediately or go through the ‘Prepare to Buy’ resource that’ll act as a checklist for everything the Ag you need to get ready (organising your finances and legal representation). When you’re ready to submit your offer, you’ll confirm your mobile number with a verification code that’s sent through our secure system.
- Next, it’s time to put in your offer for the property. Enter the amount, followed by your settlement date preference. Select a timeframe between 30 to 120 days or a specific date.
- Add optional conditions if you have any
- The next page will present your information, like a checklist to keep track of everything you need.
- Fill in your finance and legal details under ‘Getting Organised’
- Add any information about other buyers, such as a partner
- To confirm your identity, you’ll be asked to fill in your address, date of birth, and license number
- Check the ‘I agree to online identity verification’ box
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Click ‘Ready to Send Your Offer?’
Finding real estate in the Adelaide Hills is as simple as that. The great part about this system? You can update or make changes to your offer at any point. Just log back in to increase your offer, add a family member or adjust the T&Cs. It’s a nimble, streamlined process for submitting an offer for a house, so you can improve your chances of success.