Quarter three will be one to remember. Michael and the team of real estate agents took home a number of awards, acknowledging an incredible year of growth for the agency.
Nitschke proudly achieved the following categories:
- Runner Up Property Management Office of the Quarter
- In the Top 10 Sales Offices of the Quarter (for both Mount Barker and Strathalbyn).
Individual awards went to:
- Michael Nitschke, for Runner Up Salesperson of the Quarter
- Maddy Nitschke, for Property Manager Rookie of the Quarter
- Tim Hissey, Maddy Nitschke and Brooklyn Timmins, for the Top 10 Property Managers of the Quarter.
Managing Director, Michael Nitschke, says the recognition is a testament to the enduring spirit of the agency. Since the passing of David Nitschke, Michael has taken the leadership of a dedicated team in his stride, including a successful (and award-winning) expansion into the Fleurieu Peninsula.
The team of agents and property managers live in, and love, the Adelaide Hills – contributing to the family-centric ethos that extends beyond the Nitschke name.
“Yes, we’re well-versed in property in the Hills and Fleurieu. However, what really sets us apart is that community essence and the human aspect to buying, selling or investing in property,” Michael emphasised.
“We believe in our region and will always be strong advocates for its desirable lifestyle.”
2019 has proved to be a momentous year for Nitschke. The recent awards are a reminder of the agency’s philosophy to back a region they’re proud of, live in, and stand by. For all your real estate Adelaide Hills questions and support, we’re here.