Nitschke Team

Leading Adelaide Hills Sales Agent, Jamie Hershman, joins Nitschke.

In real estate, actions speak louder than words. But for Jamie Hershman, Nitschke’s newest Property Consultant, his glowing client feedback speaks volumes.

The renowned real estate agent and Adelaide Hills resident of more than 20 years will join the Nitschke team in February. Jamie has built his career successfully marketing and selling residential properties of all types, from townhouses to lifestyle acreages.

“I was initially attracted to Nitschke’s successful track record, strong values, and supportive team. I’m thrilled to begin the next iteration of my real estate career at company that’s become such a household name in the Adelaide Hills,” Jamie said.

The husband and father of two young boys has two parallel visions for his new role: to continue to help people transform their fears (of buying and selling) into opportunities – and to grow a team of like-minded individuals to lead Nitschke’s future wins.

“99% of real estate is being a true support for the people you serve; the other 1% is about the bricks and mortar.” This perfectly embodies Jamie’s people-first philosophy.

In a close-knit community like the Adelaide Hills, reputation is everything. Jamie’s carved out a name for himself as an easy-going guy with a no-nonsense, honest approach. His clients paint a professional but compassionate picture – a guy who intuitively knows how to assist vendors and knows what buyers are looking for, never pressures, and has a broad knowledge of the Adelaide Hills.

“It’s important that I keep my clients updated at every step of the way. There are a lot of fears and concerns when buying or selling real estate in the Adelaide Hills. I’ve been there and I know what it’s like. I aim to be a safe place, answering all the questions and always being available.”   
This exciting recruitment coincides with Nitschke’s 20th year serving the Adelaide Hills.

“Jamie has an impressive experience in real estate but, even more importantly, he has the attitude and traits that our clients have come to expect from us. We’re excited to welcome him to the Nitschke family,” Managing Director, Michael Nitschke enthused.

Jamie holds, an International Business degree, a Certificate IV in Property Services and nearly two decades of marketing, sales, and negotiation experience. To find out more about the Jamie Hershman and his recent Adelaide Hills property wins, read his profile.